First day of Christmas...on a Kansas Ranch

On the First Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...a Cow Dog to work beside me!
Roo the Cow Dog waits for me in the truck.
As I sat in our small town church on Christmas Day, surrounded by neighbors, listening to an uplifting sermon, I was filled with  thankfulness for my many blessings. Throughout the day, I toyed with a few ideas of how to express my thanks for these blessings in my life...and today I finally decided to re-write the 12 days of Christmas...Kansas Ranch-style! So although today is actually the second day, here is the first day, and a link to the second day...I'll be on time starting tomorrow! I hope you enjoy my version of the 12 Days of Christmas!

1 comment:

Let's talk!

Thank you for reading! If you like this post, I would appreciate any comments and shares. You can see a bit more about me and my family here, and connect with me on facebook and twitter! Please do! Connecting is the WHOLE POINT of blogging! I'd love to hear from you.